New Ki Pro v3.0 firmware is now available for download from the AJA website.
Ki Pro v3.0 provides a unified firmware release for both the Ki Pro and Ki Pro Mini. This is a major release with tons of significant and exciting new features, such as:
New for Ki Pro
- LANC Support
- RS-422 functionality increased
- ExpressCard/34 support added
- FireWire 800 port enabled
- FireWire 400 port enabled
New for both Ki Pro and Ki Pro Mini
- File transfer over Ethernet
- Continuing to record during a loss of video
- Playlist creation feature added to web UI
- Presets can be created, saved and recalled
- New and improved UI designs for the web and iPhone
Be sure to read the release notes included in the download for more information and even more new features for the Ki Pro and Ki Pro Mini. Download here.